Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LETS KICK IT!

This Friday Nipsey Hussle will be in Town!! I am so excited 'cause I've been on the Nipsey train since I first heard of this cat. He's one of the hottest new artist in the game & his voice is soOoo bomb! My guys BadCompany will also be opening up for them. Pre-sale tix are only $12 at ARS (in the Southend on Rainier) or $20 at the door! Get to Kolbeh early! I'm sure the line will be around the building! 21+

Come kick it with Seattle's finest this Sunday at Republiq LAST SUPPER CLUB!! Soul Gorilla will be hosting Seahawk's own Rob Sim's BDay party! This is going to be HUGE so come suited & booted & ready to do it. 21+

The Gene Dexter Show will be filiming live Wednesday Dec. 9th at Amber in Belltown for this special event! Everyone doing somethin major in this city will be there! One lucky person will even walk away with a Dr. Dre Laptop! Dress to impress folks (preferably in black &/or red) because MYSELF & Gene will be doing tons of interviews! I'm not only super excited, but HONORED. I'll see ya'll there! The event begins PROMPTLY at 8PM! 21+

No comments: