Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
When I first saw these, my stomache hurt. These Olive Fusion 9's are just sick.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
IT HURTS ME TO SEE THE OLD AND VERY WRONG VERSION OF THE PARANOID VIDEO GET LEAKED ALL OVER THE NET WHILE I WAS ON AN 11 HR FLIGHT AND COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IT'S JUST FRUSTRATING WHEN THIS STUFF HAPPENS BECAUSE I REALLY CARE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND SINCE VIDEOS NEVER GET PLAYED ANY WAY YOU MIGHT AS WELL TWEAK THEM AND MAKE THEM AS SPECIAL AS POSSIBLE. THE VERSION THAT GOT LEAKED FROM THE CAMERA PHONE LAST WEEK IS AT LEAST A LITTLE CLOSER TO THE FINAL PRODUCT. THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT BUT THAT VIDEO WAS NOT UP TO MY STANDARDS. HERE'S SOME SCREEN SHOTS FROM THE REAL VIDEOWell I found it again, and it will play so click here to watch it.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Oh yeah, Tiny & her ace boon, which happens to be Weezy's first baby momma, Toya, have been set to star in their own reality show on BET. Not really sure what it will be about, but I'm guessing the cool life they get to live being a rappers wife/baby momma? I can not wait to see this one!
I WANT TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE THAT TRANSPIRED AT ELEMENT NIGHTCLUB IN LOS ANGELES ON SATURDAY MAY 23RD. ANYBODY THAT ATTENDED CLEARLY SAW ME ARRIVE AND LEAVE WIHTOUT THE PERFORMANCE THAT THEY WERE PROMISED. I LEFT THE VENUE BECAUSE THE PARTY WAS PROMOTED AS A FULL PERFORMANCE AND NOT AS A NIGHT THAT I WAS HOSTING. THE FLYER FOR THE PARTY SAID "MAIN SHOW" WHICH LEAD PEOPLE TO BELIEVE I WAS GIVING A SHOW AND ALLOWED PROMOTERS TO CHARGE 40 DOLLARS A PERSON. I HAD A SHOW AT CAL STATE THAT NIGHT AND AT NO TIME DID I INTEND TO DO ANOTHER SHOW AT ELEMENT. I WAS BEING PAID TO HOST A PARTY AND WHEN I SHOWED UP THE MONEY I WAS PROMISED FOR THAT SIMPLE TASK WAS SHORT. THE PROMOTERS WERE ASKING ME TO "JUST DO ONE OR TWO SONGS" AND LEAVE BUT I AM AN ARTIST AND I TAKE PRIDE IN THE SHOW
I'VE PUT TOGETHER. I REFUSE TO STEP ON STAGE AND ALLOW PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT I AM OKAY WITH THEM PAYING 40 DOLLARS TO SEE ME RAP OVER TWO RECORDS THAT MY DJ PLAYS. I LOVE MY FANS TOO MUCH FOR THAT AND THEREFORE I LEFT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EXPLAINING THE MISHAP IN THE HANDS OF THE EVENT ORGANIZERS. I APOLOGIZE TO ANYBODY IN LA THAT WAS DECEIVED AND I PROMISE THAT WHEN I RETURN I WILL DRAIN MY BODY OF ALL ITS ENERGY WHEN I HIT THAT FUCKIN STAGE AND GIVE U ALL THE BEST PERFORMANCE I CAN. I LOVE YOU ALL.
More on Choze.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Props The Frisky.
1. You are at least ten times prettier than you think you are. That holds true no matter how pretty you already think you are! Don’t believe me? Ask your mother/auntie/grannie if she thought she was pretty when she was twenty. She’ll say no. Then find a photo of her at that age. See what I mean?
2. The only thing you should be faking is confidence. If you don’t have it yet, pretend you do. In every new situation, pretend you’re not nervous, pretend you’re not afraid. After a few times doing this, the pretend part disappears.
3. Want to try something new like painting, skiing, running your own business? Go to the library and borrow ten different books on the subject. Skim through them all, find the ones that have the most vital information and study them. Then see number 2.
4. No matter how old you get, remember what it was like to be a nine-year old girl. Remember the feeling of freedom. If you’ve already forgotten, do a cartwheel. You can so still do one. Savior that feeling. Wake up with it every day. You’ll stay young until the day you die.
5. In the same vein, cut or potted flowers are never a waste of money. Because every time we glance at them, they remind us how much beauty there can be in the world.
6. Speaking of money, starting right this moment, whether you’re twenty or sixty, you can change your finances around. Don’t leave someone else completely in charge, whether it’s your husband, partner, parents, or banker. Become financially savvy. Financial independence gives you the freedom to walk away from many bad situations. How do you know you’re in bad situation? See number seven.
7. If your stomach hurts and you haven’t got a virus, you’re in a bad situation. Before you know what it is, your stomach always does. Give yourself some time to ponder what it might be that’s making your stomach hurt. Chances are you already do know, you just don’t want to believe it, for some reason. You can ignore advice from your friends, even your own brain, but you can’t ignore your stomach, because the stomach never lies. Oh, and by the way—drowning your stomach in alcohol won’t make it stop telling you the truth, either.
8. When meeting someone new and he or she seems to be behaving like an ass**le, show compassion first. If after you display your sincere compassion, they are still acting like an assh*le, walk away. If they follow you, call the police.
9. Wear sunscreen on your face, neck, and hands every day, winter and summer. I don’t care how dark your skin naturally is. Wear it. You’ll remember me when you look in the mirror at age fifty. Always keep in mind that Your body is directly connected to your spirit. Look after your body. Exercise, floss, and brush your teeth. Put nothing in your body that can permanently harm your spirit, including the wrong man.
10. And if you are in bed with a man and he’s the right man... meaning your stomach doesn’t hurt, he’s smiling at you, he knows your name, he’s not drunk, and neither are you—for godsakes—enjoy yourself. He is not at all thinking about how fat your thighs look.
Click here to watch the video. There was no way in heck I was gonna post that gay sh*t on my blog.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
-If you don't wanna hit up Bellevue, there are other options in The Town: Heavens presented by Soul Gorilla, War Room, StarBar w. my guy Big Keno, Ibiza's, Last Supper Club, Twilight w. my guy Ce, Venom & basically every where in the Town. It's the Saturday of Memorial so I think pretty much every where will be poppin.
-Vibrants "All White" party at The Rocksalt. Jamar, B. Leo & Carlos Imani do it big every Memorial Day Weekend so just know its gonna crack. Some of Seattle's hottest DJ's will be spinnin too. (DJ Charma, Kun Luv, D-Doxx...) I suggest if you don't have your ticket now, you go to ARS (Another Record Store) on Rainier & get it now 'cause I know it's prob. gonna sell it. Tickets are $20. Tell 'em Casey Carter sent you! ;)
Friday, May 22, 2009
This precious guy really has what it takes to make it. He has the dedication, swagg & the talent. Ya'll better watch out! School yourself on TayWill by clickin right cheeereee! Follow him on twitter too! @TAYWILLMUSIC!
Charles Hamilton has let us all kno via Twitter that the girl who gave knocked him in his chin is actually his assistant. Hmmm...?
-Okay, another update. The girl, who is his assistant is Mary J. Blidge's step-daughter! (Props to MissInfo!)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
FRESH ASS PICTURE!!! YO WHY CAN'T ALL PAPARAZZI PHOTOS BE THIS GOOD? WELL OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE MOST CELEBS JUST AREN'T RIHANNA LOL! ... BUT ON THE REAL, THIS PIC IS HARDCORE. PEEP THE PERSPECTIVE SHOT OF THE CITY IN THE BACK. SOMETIMES THE PAPS OVEREXPOSE THE LENS OR HAVE THE FLASH TOO HIGH TAKING ALL THE EMOTION OUT OF THE MOMENT. THIS MOMENT IS CAPTURED IN TIME NOW. I LOOK AT OUR CURRENT SUPERSTARS LIKE LEGENDS IN THE MAKING... LIKE JUSTIN IS THE NEW MIKE , BEYONCE'S THE NEW TINA TURNER, GAGA'S MADONNA, JAY IS SINATRA... WAYNE IS HENDRIX, THOM YORKE IS ROGER WATERS, THESE ARE THE CHAMPIONS AND SHOULD BE DOCUMENTED AS SUCH. THAT SAID, IT WOULD BE DOPE IF THE PAPS OPERATED WITH THE SAME INTEGRITY AND ATTENTION TO THEIR CRAFT AS THE LEGENDS THEY PHOTOGRAPH..... GOOD JOB ON THIS ONE!
I see you girl! She's doin major things. Life always gets better after you 21 & after you stop messin w. a jerk. (Sorry all you Chris Brown lovers! No offense! TRUE STORY too...ha!) There's even a little story out there sayin that she was kissin up on Drake! I called it! LOL.
The two were at Lucky Strikes bowling alley in Manhattan swapping spit all night long! A spy says she was drinking whiskey and apple juice.Wow!! They'd make a nice little couple tho. =)
What major media player has been “on the take” and shaking down companies for years? It’s no secret that the folks he been extorting don’t really like him at all. Yet they tolerate him because being close to him makes them look good to the bosses they have to answer to. Seems like this guy has more lives than a cat, because he always escapes judgment day. However, this time he may not be able to escape the wrath of karma because I hear the “po-po” and the “alphabet boyz” have had him under surveillance for the past year. Has he used up the last of his nine lives??Who is she talkin about?!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Now I know Seattle isn't known for havin hott concerts like Atlanta, LA, New York or anywhere else in this country, but I don't think it's fair that we keep having weak ass Summer Jams. To start with, no one even gives a damn about Kube 93 really anymore. It's kind of a joke with all of its Lady Gaga & Flo Rida they play. Secondly, why thee f*ck do they keep getting weak ass artists to come to this thing. I mean Kid Cudi's coo & Asher Roth is aight too. Soulja Boy is eeehhh. I'm sure he'll give us a dope show, but he's not an artist I'm dying to see. Now PITBULL?! I've seen him at a previous Summer Jam back when it was at the Gorge & can care less about him or his music. It's bad enough that Summer Jam is in weak ass Auburn, but why can't they get some hot artists? Isn't that what the "hottest concert of the year" should be like? Hot artists that people actually wanna pay to see? I will give it to them for last year 'cause they did come through with Weezy, but we still had to sit there & watch Ray J's ass (wasn't that his like 4th time here?!) & those damn clowns with T-Pain really chapped my ass. I hope one of you readers tells someone, who tells someone, who tells someone over at Kube about this posting 'cause I know some of ya'll mos def feel me on this. Lets all cross our fingers & hope the next artists they announce will make us wanna buy some tickets! We deserve better than this!!!!
Oh yeah & we also should be havin OUR own artists performing at these types of events. Thats why Houston, Atlanta & Miami are on the map! 'Cause they show love to their own artists. Instead of jockin people they don't even kno, they actually show love to their own people! How bout we try that Seattle?!
I swear this song is like the new "A Millie". Busta, Swizzy, Nicki Minaj, Teairra Mari, and the list goes on. Anyway, had to throw this up here 'cause his voice is bomb.com. Don't really kno who this cat is, but I read on 2dopeboyz that he is pretty filthy. More music from him to come!
Props to 2DopeBoyz.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
You already kno I'm jockin that beat. Oceans 7 consists of JD, Trey Songz, Johnta Austin, B.Cox, Nelly, Tyrone & Q Da Kid. Errbody's comin off in this song! Nice.
Monday, May 18, 2009
The man killed during a high-profile shooting at the Beverley Center in Beverley Hills, California today was Atlanta rapper Dolla, sources have confirmed with AllHipHop.com.Now that is sad. RIP young man. When is all this gonna stop?!
Dolla, born Roderick Anthony Burton II, hailed from East Atlanta and Los Angeles. He was signed to Akon’s Konvict Muzik imprint.
The rapper was shot and killed shortly after 3:00 PM near the La Cienga Boulevard entrance, after a fight between a group of individuals broke out.
Witnesses report that a woman was seen firing a handgun. Another source said a male suspect was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport as he attempted to board a flight.
Dolla was originally a member of Hip-Hop group Da Razkals Cru, before he landed a gig for Sean “Diddy” Combs as a model for Sean John.
Dolla had gained a buzz via his track "Who The Heck Is That?" which featured T-Pain and Tay Dizm.
The rapper was reportedly working on his debut solo album titled a Dolla & A Dream.