Saturday, May 23, 2009

What To Do In Seattle: Memorial Day Weekend!



It's Memorial Day Weekend so you know there are lots of things for you to get into this weekend! Here are some...

Today:
-Folk Life Festivle at Seattle Center that goes on until I believe tomorrow or Monday. It's FREE too!
-An artist from Europe by the name of Fox Elipsus will be at Borders at Southcenter @ 1pm & also the Borders in Everette @ 6pm.

Tonite:
-There will be a HUGE party at The Vertigo in Bellevue. It happens about once a month & is thrown by my guy Marlon. If you've ever been to any of his parties, you know they are pretty poppin. Get there early, the clubs kinda small & I'm sure there will be a long line.
-If you don't wanna hit up Bellevue, there are other options in The Town: Heavens presented by Soul Gorilla, War Room, StarBar w. my guy Big Keno, Ibiza's, Last Supper Club, Twilight w. my guy Ce, Venom & basically every where in the Town. It's the Saturday of Memorial so I think pretty much every where will be poppin.

Tomorrow nite:
-Vibrants "All White" party at The Rocksalt. Jamar, B. Leo & Carlos Imani do it big every Memorial Day Weekend so just know its gonna crack. Some of Seattle's hottest DJ's will be spinnin too. (DJ Charma, Kun Luv, D-Doxx...) I suggest if you don't have your ticket now, you go to ARS (Another Record Store) on Rainier & get it now 'cause I know it's prob. gonna sell it. Tickets are $20. Tell 'em Casey Carter sent you! ;)
-BBoy of Soul Gorilla will be celebratin his birthday at the Showbox w. a special performance from Slim of 112! PreSale tix are $25 so get those now!!! Trust me, this is one party you don't want to miss. Soul Gorilla NEVER lets me down!
-My guy Pak Pros is also celebratin his birthday at Ibiza's. They always throw somethin real nice & you should also get there early too since the venue is known to get packed pretty quick.

Whatever you this weekend, please be safe. Enjoy your weekend & don't forget to wrap it up! ;)
*If there is anything I missed & you think I should add, please email me the info to c.carter@mscaseycarter.com. Gracias!

No comments: