Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kube 93's Summer Jam

Please read this whole article people...especially you local readers!

Now I know Seattle isn't known for havin hott concerts like Atlanta, LA, New York or anywhere else in this country, but I don't think it's fair that we keep having weak ass Summer Jams. To start with, no one even gives a damn about Kube 93 really anymore. It's kind of a joke with all of its Lady Gaga & Flo Rida they play. Secondly, why thee f*ck do they keep getting weak ass artists to come to this thing. I mean Kid Cudi's coo & Asher Roth is aight too. Soulja Boy is eeehhh. I'm sure he'll give us a dope show, but he's not an artist I'm dying to see. Now PITBULL?! I've seen him at a previous Summer Jam back when it was at the Gorge & can care less about him or his music. It's bad enough that Summer Jam is in weak ass Auburn, but why can't they get some hot artists? Isn't that what the "hottest concert of the year" should be like? Hot artists that people actually wanna pay to see? I will give it to them for last year 'cause they did come through with Weezy, but we still had to sit there & watch Ray J's ass (wasn't that his like 4th time here?!) & those damn clowns with T-Pain really chapped my ass. I hope one of you readers tells someone, who tells someone, who tells someone over at Kube about this posting 'cause I know some of ya'll mos def feel me on this. Lets all cross our fingers & hope the next artists they announce will make us wanna buy some tickets! We deserve better than this!!!!


Oh yeah & we also should be havin OUR own artists performing at these types of events. Thats why Houston, Atlanta & Miami are on the map! 'Cause they show love to their own artists. Instead of jockin people they don't even kno, they actually show love to their own people! How bout we try that Seattle?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop the gang BS and the shootings and the rapes. Learn to be civilized. Last hip hop artist to make it big was Anthony Ray aka Sir Mix Alot and he is from Auburn.

todd said...

I was at alki today and noticed there were no douchebags then i thought hmm must be summer jam. About time for no frontin ass wiggers