Monday, November 30, 2009
To see ALL the pics click HERE!!!
CONGRATS ALSO TO LIL WAYNE & NIVEA ON THEIR SON! NIVEA DELIVERED BABY NEAL TODAY! =)
Friday, November 27, 2009
Filipino-American Efren Penaflorida was the recipient of CNN's Hero Of The Year this year.
Efren Peñaflorida, who started a "pushcart classroom" in the Philippines to bring education to poor children as an alternative to gang membership, has been named the 2009 CNN Hero of the Year.
This means so much to me & my family. We don't have many people of our background who get recognized for the good they do in this country & this world. It feels good to see that with all the negative & wrong doing going on currently, that people aren't giving up on making this world a better place. It touches my heart even more at the fact that he is working with the youth. It seems at times we can neglect them and Efren is an amazing human being for giving back and helping create a better environment for them. Even though there were other great hero's on the roster last night, I must agree, Efren definitely deserved the honor of being CNN's 2009 Hero Of The Year. :*)
Thursday, November 26, 2009
1. My Mom & Brother. She is the hardest working woman I know, and stays so fly. EVERYTHING I am is because of that woman! & I couldn't ask for a better little brother. He makes me so proud every time I see his over-achieving ass.
2. Being healthy. Besides a common cold, I've never had to deal with any big health issues this year.
3. YOUR support! Everyone who takes their time to read my tweets, read my blog & my facebook status. Everyone who keeps my name circulating & who is trying to get me to where I want to be!
4. OMGonlineradio.com, Ms. Ego ENT, Johnni Boy, Ms. Green Eye Events, On Point Promotions, TeddyTee & The Dred Hed Clik, Fusion & Soul Gorilla for all fckin with me in the party game! There's so much more kickin it to be done! Watch out 2010!
5. The DOE, Kuddie Fresh, The DIMERZ, DJ Charma, Royce the Choice, SK Tha King, PetaTosh & everyone else who has said something meaningful & encouraging! You don't understand how much those words mean to me!
6. My FRIENDS. The REAL ones, who are always there no matter what. To hear me rant on & on about the things that go on in my life whether it be about a boy, my family or my career. Also for coming out & kickin it with me...I know I do a lot of that so thanks for comin out even tho sometimes it don't be crackin!
7. My cousin Francis aka FrankyJJ. I can't believe how close we've gotten this year. Just like I'm always here for you, your always there for me with wise words & support. I love you cuddie!
8. Good music. Shout out to J.Cole, Drake, Weezy, Kanye, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Beyonce & all the other artist who put out some really good ish this year.
9. My 1 of a kind family. As crazy & disfunctional as they are, I wouldn't have it any other way.
10. The INNANETS! This blog, Twitter, MySpace, Facebook & all the other blogs I read!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
EVERYONE GET IT TO FUSION TNITE FOR OUR OPEN MIC NIGHT! JOHNNY BOY, FIESTA, INFINITI & MORE WILL BE ROCKIN THE STAGE! & JOHNNY BOY WILL ALSO BE SHOOTING A MUSIC VIDEO FOR HIS NEW SINGLE "TAKE MY PICTURE"! WE GOT $6 DRINKS! $4 WELLS! THE DJ WILL BE PLAYIN THE HOTTEST HIP-HOP & R&B AS WELL! TRUST ME, ITS GOIN DOWN TNITE! HIT ME VIA TWITTER, FACEBOOK OR EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) TO GET ON MY *DISCOUNTED* LIST BY 8PM!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
BEHIND THE SCENES OF "BEDROCK" BY YOUNG MONEY FT LLOYD from DERICK G on Vimeo.
Also here are little teasers to Timbaland & Drake's new video for "Say Something". Timbland's Shock Value II will hit stores December 8th.
"I AM MISUNDERSTOOD..."
Angie Martinez w. Rihanna <--CLICK TO LISTEN!
Without notifying 50, Taco Bell launched a national campaign last year in which they sent letters to the news media that jokingly asked the Queens MC to change his name to “79 Cent,” “89 Cent” or “99 Cent” to promote it’s value meals. Fif wasn’t too pleased about the fast food chain making money off his name without cutting him a check.Daaaamn homie! $4 million in damages for using his name as a joke? 50 does not play when it comes to his chippers! Or his name at that!
Although the exact details of the settlement remain unknown, it was reported that Fif was seeking $4 million in damages. According to the New York Post, both parties reached an agreement that was mutually satisfying.
Another thing that got to me about this whole entire situation was the stupid remarks regarding Hov's acceptance speech. People were calling him arrogant, cocky & other things but why was everyone acting like they've NEVER heard him say this before? This just goes to show people in the world are always looking to open their mouth and say something...Hush up & step your cookies up. Some people can never handle the truth...cause he kept it so 100 with that statement.