Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Fight The World Is Waiting For!



In an interview with Floyd Mayweather after Manny Pacquioa's defeat against Miguel Cotto this past Saturday, Mayweather went in & basically implied that Pacquiao did NOT want to fight him. Well things have changed & Pacquiao is READY! He told a local news station in Hollywood for the record YES, he wants to fight Mayweather. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Now don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE Mayweather fan & will always ride for him....except in this case. For us Filipino's, Pacquiao is like our hero, plus he's just that good. I'm not saying it is going to be an easy fight, but I know it's going to be good one & at the end Pacquiao will come out victorious once again! They need to hurry up & pick a damn date & location 'cause I am so ready to purchase my ticket to wherever it'll take place! This will for sure go down in history.

No comments: