Monday, November 9, 2009

Open Mic Night

This week is personally goin to be great at Fusion's Open Mic Night. My child hood friends Traq Addicc & A-Jaxx will be performin! I can co-sign til the end of the world for these two. They are some of the most talented guys I know. Traq Addicc is a triple threat with rapping, singing & producing & A-Jaxx, who happens to be his brother, spits some serious fire. We're also bringin out rapper Cheezealeo to rock the stage too! We still got some good drink specials, instead of half price all drinks, it's $6 ALL DRINKS! Don't forget this is an 18/21+ event so the young'ns are welcome too!

Every week has been growing & I want to thank all of you have came down & showed some support to the artist & me as well. If you or anyone you know would like an opportunity to come down to perform at Open Mic Night, just shoot me over an e-mail to
mscaseycarter@gmail.com & we'll talk! Thanks again folks!

Traq Addicc:
Official Site
MySpace
Twitter
Facebook


A-Jax:
MySpace

Cheezealeo:
MySpace

No comments: