Friday, November 13, 2009

Rihanna - Russian Roulette [Video] & Is She With The Darkside?!

Here's Rihanna's video for her single "Russian Roulette". What a piece of art!

Now lately I've been hearing a lot about Rihanna along with Jay-Z and other POWERFUL people in the industry "working with the dark side" & this whole Illuminati thang...and when I hear about interesting things like this, I do my research. A friend of mine told me told me about these videos on YouTube that were specifically talking about Rihanna's "Umbrella" video & the hidden messages in it...What I saw was very interesting...scary & just weird. It's kinda odd tho 'cause they never mention The-Dream, who actually wrote the song for her. Even tho, it still made total sense, but at the same time it makes you wonder are these people really "working for the dark side"? With all the comparisons & also with their success its hard not to believe this can be real. With me being a huge fan of Rihanna along with Jay & his whole camp, I don't want to believe these things, but seeing information like this can make you think twice. FYI: some of these so called "theories" are a little off the wall & crazy so just prepare yourself...

Here are some videos that stood out the most....

No comments: