Thursday, November 26, 2009

10 Things I'm Thankful For!

Happy Thanksgiving friends! Even tho it is a day that is mainly focused on stuffing our faces, it is also a day to give many thanks! Here are 10 things that I am thankful for in 2009!

1. My Mom & Brother. She is the hardest working woman I know, and stays so fly. EVERYTHING I am is because of that woman! & I couldn't ask for a better little brother. He makes me so proud every time I see his over-achieving ass.

2. Being healthy. Besides a common cold, I've never had to deal with any big health issues this year.

3. YOUR support! Everyone who takes their time to read my tweets, read my blog & my facebook status. Everyone who keeps my name circulating & who is trying to get me to where I want to be!

4. OMGonlineradio.com, Ms. Ego ENT, Johnni Boy, Ms. Green Eye Events, On Point Promotions, TeddyTee & The Dred Hed Clik, Fusion & Soul Gorilla for all fckin with me in the party game! There's so much more kickin it to be done! Watch out 2010!

5. The DOE, Kuddie Fresh, The DIMERZ, DJ Charma, Royce the Choice, SK Tha King, PetaTosh & everyone else who has said something meaningful & encouraging! You don't understand how much those words mean to me!

6. My FRIENDS. The REAL ones, who are always there no matter what. To hear me rant on & on about the things that go on in my life whether it be about a boy, my family or my career. Also for coming out & kickin it with me...I know I do a lot of that so thanks for comin out even tho sometimes it don't be crackin!

7. My cousin Francis aka FrankyJJ. I can't believe how close we've gotten this year. Just like I'm always here for you, your always there for me with wise words & support. I love you cuddie!

8. Good music. Shout out to J.Cole, Drake, Weezy, Kanye, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Beyonce & all the other artist who put out some really good ish this year.

9. My 1 of a kind family. As crazy & disfunctional as they are, I wouldn't have it any other way.

10. The INNANETS! This blog, Twitter, MySpace, Facebook & all the other blogs I read!

No comments: