Thursday, December 31, 2009

GOODBYE BLOGGER!

It's been super real, but my time has finally come to depart with Blogger & venture off to bigger & better things. MsCaseyCarter.com/MsCaseyCarter.Blogspot.com is being put to rest & is now moving over to MISSCASEYCARTER.COM. I've had this bad boy for a little over a year & 1,300 posts later, I seriously did not imagine it would get this far so quick, BUT I'M SO HAPPY & THANKFUL it did & I can honestly say it's only getting bigger & BETTER! Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to just come by & read the thangs I post. Whether or not your a faithful reader or just someone who stops by here & there, I APPRECIATE YOU!

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY & SAFE NEW YEARS & I'LL SEE YA'LL OVER AT MISSCASEYCARTER.COM 01/01/10!!!! =D

*SMOOOOOCHES*

Casey CARTER

MISSCASEYCARTER.COM <--MY NEW HOME!

1 comment:

Aaliyah said...

. Follow Me Please :]