Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tila Tequila & Soulja Boy?!

These two sure do know how to keep the internet buzzin! First Soulja Boy twittered this (via @souljaboytellem):

Shoutout to my wifey @officialTila she loves me :)

Then miss Tila retweeted it (via @officialTila):

My baby just gave me a shoutout. Called me his WIFEY! I love u boo! RT: @souljaboytellem Shoutout to my wifey @officialTila she loves me :)

& Follows w. all this:

LOL TRUE! RT @charleshamilton: @officialtila will turn @souljaboytellem into SOLDIERMAN, DAMMIT!!! #honestysundays

@charleshamilton LOL....trust....Tila Tequila can handle a fucking hurricane baby! LOL....I AM A TORNADO!

Don't worry ya'll....he is in good hands. I will turn @souljaboytellem into a SOULJA-MAN reallll sooooooooon! *winks* =PPPPPP

I swear this chick stays active. Thought she was messin w. Ray-J, now the very tender Soulja Boy? Girl, you need to be easy you beezie!

No comments: