Sunday, June 21, 2009

MTO Can Sit Down!

If ya'll aren't familiar with MediaTakeOut, it's a blog site that is basically the "Star Magazine" of the Urban Industry. They twist and report anything they feel is joosey. While browsing the other day, I ended up clicking the title "SHE KISSED A GIRL … AND SHE LIKED IT!!! MTO EXCLUSIVE PICS OF POP SINGER JORDIN SPARKS AND HER CLOSE FEMALE COMPANION!!". After clickin it, I saw that it was my girl Leah Labelle from Seattle! Leah is famous for bein on American Idol & she can also be seen in Keri Hilson's "Turnin Me Off" video. I can't believe MTO really does corny ish like this. She is not gettin it in w. Jordin Sparks & I'm 100% sure my girl is strictly...well you know the rest. Please believe you will NEVER, EVER read any fraudulent stories on my blog....real talk!

No comments: