Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NEW Convinced - Ya Digg

Keepin it oh so west coast, my guy Convinced, who resides in LA, is releasing some tracks that won't be making it on his summer project FuturWestic.
Hello & Happy Summer People...Ive been hard at work tryna complete this SUMMER project entitled "FuturWestic" and during this creation process I have made songs that will not be on the final project. I will be releasing all of the songs that wont make the project because i've recorded ALOT of songs. The first song I am releasing is "Ya Digg" ...Below is the Z Share and also I attached the MP3 of the track.......can you "YA Digg" it?...lol.....
Convinced - Ya Digg (click to listen)
For more on Convinced click right chere.
"We smoke til we vegetables, kush resembles egg plants..." - OooOwwWw!

No comments: