Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Now Nivea Might Be Preggers W. Weezy's Baby?

Now what in the world?! Another baby for my baby?! I just can't keep up with this guy. This is all over the gossip sites, but it was first reported on Freddy O:
Last week my boy called to tell me that the one and only Nivea was about to have a baby. Yes, she’s pregnant you heard it first on www.Freddyo.com. I would like to be the first to send my congratulation to her and her baby daddy soon to be husband Wayne. The two is said to be marrying in the next few months. Hummmm I wonder about that. Wayne will also be having a child with the one and only Ms, Lauren ondon who is also pregnant by him . WOW…. I wonder what they said when they both found out about each other…
DAAAAYUM! He is more active than Tila Tequila's ass! I always loved these two as a couple tho, so maybe they'll work this one out. =)

No comments: