Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chris Breezy Gets 5 Years Probation & Rihanna Is Such A Fashionista

So I don't wanna toot my own horn or nothin, but I must say I was one of the first people to report that Chris Breezy whooped Princess Riri's ass. How could I forget? It was the Sunday of the Grammy's & everyone was wondering, where were they? Well yeah, *toot! toot!* Anyway, here goes the footage from court yesterday. I know Chris is pretty relieved that's all he got, but that's wrong. In Washington State alone, his ass woulda got automatic jail time & then some. I mean, the system's gonna own his ass for 5 whole years, but he got away with this, so who knows what else they're gonna let him get away with.

Oh yeah, & whats up with them zooming in on Riri's earings? LOL. & she knows she don't have ish in that damn suit case!

No comments: