Monday, October 5, 2009

Wake Up!: Bad Company

Bad Company is two dudes, G. Good & Gizzle. G. Good is From Kansas City & Gizzle is from Richmond, CA but now are both here in Seattle. I've listened to a few of their songs & thought they were coo, but until Gizzle hit me up via twitter with the link to their mixtape did I really start payin attention. About 3 songs in, I became a fan. You can mos def hear that Bay Area influence in their music, but it ain't that hyphy type ish which is good & thier beats are all pretty dope too. Oh yeah & they probably have some of the funniest skits I've ever heard on a project! If you ain't on them yet, WAKE UP! Below is a link for you to DL their mixtape so go ahead and grab some sweets & enjoy. Trust me, you can thank me later.

MySpace Page
Twitter
Bad Company Mixtape <--click to DL.

No comments: