Monday, October 5, 2009

Open Mic Night & Mug Club Is Back!

When I do events, I usually stick to only partying & clubs but I've been blessed with a a new opportunity! Fusion & I have teamed up for Open Mic Night every Wednesday! It's a great way for up & coming local artist to showcase their talent & be heard! If your interested in performing, please shoot me over a e-mail at: mscaseycarter@gmail.com with all your info & some songs. If your interested in just enjoying some good music, feel free to stop by Fusion off the 45th St. exit by UW! Hit me up via e-mail or twitter to get on my list! =)

Artist for this week:
TayWill:
MySpace
Twitter

PetaTosh:
MySpace
Twitter

If you knew about Mug Club then your probably smiling right now! Mug Club is back! Now at club Fusion every Thursday night! We've also extended our welcome to the young'ns! Mug Club is now 18 & 21! $1 Beers?? $6 Doubles?? You can't beat that! Holla at me to get on my list! & if your 21+, your free all month long if your on that list! I can't wait to see you all there!

No comments: