Wednesday, October 21, 2009

3 Questions: Kendrick Lamar

Every week on OMGonlineradio.com we have new up & coming artist on the show. We play their music, interview 'em & let them shine. During their time on the show, I have 3 questions that I like to ask. These 3 questions could be anything...but the artist MUST answer them. This week we had West Coast rapper Kendrick Lamar. The kid has a bright future ahead of him. His story is very positive & he also has a very unique and different sound to him. I encourage you all to check out his MySpace & follow him on twitter if you aren't already.

1. What are 3 things you can't live without?
-Family, Food & GOD.

2. If you could sign to any record label, which one would it be?
-I'd sign to the label that I'm already with, TopDawg ENT. They've believed & showed me love from the beginning.

3. Favorite music video of all time?
-Michael Jackson's "Thriller"

No comments: