Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LET'S KICK IT!!!

I got HELLA events goin on in Seattle this month & would like to party with you! Check out all these flyers & holla at me via twitter, facebook, smoke signal, wateva to get on the list.

My dude TeddyTee is celebratin his birthday on the 24th at The Vertigo in Bellevue! It'll be hosted by A-Felon & Lank of their show G's To Gents. Ladies, we will also be holding a casting call for Teddy's new project TeddyTee's Mrs.! I'll be hosting the red carpet so I will mos def see you there. I also have tickets so get at me for yours! =)

ZNi & Adidas have teamed up to bring you the Thrill & Destroy Party at The Vertigo as well this Friday, October 9th. Seahawks players Laywer Milloy & Deion Branch will also be in the building. All 3 stars will be signing autographs & taking pictures! The first 150 people that come through also receive an adidas football teachers & autographed items will be raffled out all night! Oh & did I mention that DJ Charma & DJ Dinero will be spinnin your favorite ish all night?! I'll see you there!

I present to you NuWay ENT under the URBEL ENT tree, and were bringing you one of the FLYEST events to hit the town this year. This time around were showing love for all the fly females at the "CHAMPAGNE CAMPAIGN-SALUTE TO THE LADIES PARTY" Saturday October 10th @ Vertigo in Bellevue. HOW ARE WE SHOWING APPRECIATION YOU ASK??//// HOW ABOUT EVERY LADY THAT EMAILS" FIRST and LAST" name to Dwittsnuway@yahoo.com gets in free till midnight...... BUT THAT'S NOT IT,, WE WILL ALSO BE PROVIDING COMPLIMENTARY CHAMPAGNE UNTIL MIDNIGHT FOR THE LADIES WHO CHOOSE TO LIVE THE VIP LIFE (VIP 10$).. DJ CHARMA WILL BE THERE TO KEEP YOUR BODY ROCKIN ALL NIGHT LONG... COME CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY'S OR SPECIAL OCCASION'S AND BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY.............. 21+ ADULTS ONLY (DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED) BE THERE OR BE THERE --BEING SQUARE IS NOT AN OPTION

I'm teamin up with some of the coolest people for Oct. 30th's Grand Opening of The Remedy at The SharkClub in Kirkland! This is goin to be one Halloween party you do not want to miss! We'ere even givin out $500 for the best Halloween Costume! Need info? Holla at me, Jose, Neema, Ken, Diggz, DJ Macklong, DJ Mayhem or Karma all via TWITTER!!!! =)

No comments: