Monday, February 23, 2009

Yeezy & His New Breezy

Since Kanye & his beautiful designer girl, Alexis Phifer broke thier engangement, he's found himself a new girl, or should I say jump-off. Video girl, Amber Rose has been seen every where with Kanye. Here they are together during Fashion Week. Ya'll might remember her from the Ludacris & Chris Brown video "What Them Girls Like". She's a hott girl & she's pullin that bald head real nice, but I've seen on a couple sites that she likes girls....so I wonder if she's just bi or just tryna make a name for herself. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea... I dont think this one will last. Last I heard she swings both ways...Had pics of her ex-girlfriend all ova the web and she kind of looks like Kanye hahahah. Im a keep my fingers crossed tho. Kanweezy needs some love in his life (i.e the heartless cd)