Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cream Cheese Hot Dog!

So I'm watching "Hot Dog Paradise" on the Travel Channel & they said that the average American eats about 16 hot dogs a year. That must mean some of us in Seattle are not "average" 'cause I know we all like to get down on those Cream Cheese Hot Dogs after we go to the clubs, and I see most of ya'll every weekend! LOL. Now I don't eat those things every weekend 'cause their a little too fattening for me, but I know some of ya'll probably get down every weekend! It's okay, don't be ashamed because those dogs are pretty good.

Now if you haven't had a chance to taste one yet, you need to get one ASAP! They have these hot dog stands all over the town. From Pioneer Square to Broadway to Bell Town. & just a tip, DO NOT grab the hot sauce when trying to put ketchup on your hot dog. My friends had a bad experience with that & let's just say I think her lips are still at that hot dog stand! LOL.

No comments: