Thursday, February 26, 2009

Featured Song of the Day!

I'm really goin through this "Drake" thing right now. I won't call it a phase 'cause I know I'll always be a fan. Anyway, my new favorite song for the moment is from his most recent mix tape "So Far Gone" & it's titled "Best I Ever Had". It's such a cute song! I always love it when rappers make sweet songs about females, especially when they have nice little bars like:

"I be hittin' all the spots that you ain't even know its there & you don't even have to ask twice, you can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice, always felt like you were accustomed to the fast life, have a ni**a think that he met you in a past life, sweat pants, hair tie, chillin w. no make up on, that's when your the prettiest, I hope you don't take it wrong, you don't even trip when friends say 'You ain't bringin Drake along?' you know that I'm workin, I'll be there as soon as I make it hoooome..."

& that's just the first verse! If you haven't heard it yet, you can go onto my radio page on MySpace & listen to it! & if you like it, (which I know you will!!!) you can add it to your page's play list! YAYY! So what are you waiting for? GO NOW!

No comments: