Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lil Wayne For PRESIDENT!

Have ya'll heard "The Dedication 3" yet? Well if not, get on it. Anyways, theres a little bit on there titled "What Else Is There To Do" where Weezy's talkin about things he hasn't done yet that he needs to do. He mentions Grammy's (which he just accomplished! & won!) Emmy's, then he starts namin of some beezies like Angelina Jolie, Katie Holmes then he says SARAH PALIN! LOL! But what's funny is what he says Sarah Palin would be shouting out at a debate if he fucked with her...."LIL WAYNE FOR PRESIDENT!" HAHA! I bet she would too.

Anyways, the reason I mention this is 'cause I BEEN ON THAT! Last year during our Summer Jam here in Seattle, Lil Wayne was the headline performer & you know I was pumped. So with the election going on, I came up with a great shirt idea. Well you just take a look yourself....

Such a devoted fan! =)

No comments: