Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!

DAMN! It's been a LONG time since I've been on here. What happened? Where was I? Does that all matter now??? I'M BACK BITCHES! =D & I'm comin harder than ever. If this is what I wanna do for a living, I need to come harder. So please expect all the latest joose on the Hollywood world as well as the real world. Shit you might even read somethin about YOU on here. Yes YOU. I told you, I'm comin hard! Anyways thank you all for the support & love! I truley appreciate it all!! NOW KEEP COMIN BACK!

2 comments:

TinaJO said...

ya..did you ever get the pic i sent to your email??? that was an awesome picture of suri!

TinaJO said...

and yay! so exciting! i kept lookin to see if you wrote anything new! did you see that Paris and Benji split! haha.....not a shocker to me!