Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fatal Attraction.


As reported on one of my favorite sites MediaTakeOut.com, Karrine Steffans is going to blast cutie Bow Weezy on her blog. This all follows rumors of him being the father of the baby that she's carrying in her stomache. He denies it. He did mention though that he did hit those, but with a condom, OF COURSE.

Now I don't know what is with this lady. She has like that "Single White Female" issue because it seems to me like she is really crazy and falls for these stars so quickly. I never liked the hoe after I read all the business she put out there of her and my boo Weezy. Then now this? Seriously, this is all she's famous for now, just telling her business. I mean her first book was really good and joosey! I loved it, but after that I got tired of it. & now this 30 year old woman is acting like she's in highschool with this 21 year old boy who ain't doin shit but playin Marco Polo with Soulja Boy! DAMN lady, get a new life. I also hate it when dumb bitches like this act selfish and bring children into this world out of their own stupidity. SHAME ON YOU HOE! Now grow up & start acting your damn age!

No comments: