Friday, September 18, 2009

MY 1000TH POST!

Yes, I can't believe I've made it this far. This is my 1000th post since starting up this blog last year in I believe....October. Who knew it would come this far? Thank you all for your time. I appreciate everything you all do for me. Whether it be you coming by as often as you do, telling people about it, or even letting me know how you feel about it. I started this to share all the cool info that I know about but now that I work with all you SuperStars of Seattle, you make me love this job even more. This blog and Casey Carter are only getting better and better each day. Thank you all again, and I promise to provide you with some of the best of the best in music, events, fashion, gossip...and my life of course! Next 1000 posts, we throwin a party! LOL.

Speaking of parties, I'm throwing The Paparazzi Party next Friday, the 25th, @ Spitfire (2219 4th Ave.). Come out and shine like the stars you are! It's going to be poppington and there will be drink specials all night! Tickets are available for $10! ($15 at the door). I hope to see you all there. You don't want to say you missed this one!

No comments: