Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye Is Just Real...& Joosed

So everyones been trippin about this whole Kanye West/VMA/Taylor Swift incident. If you live under a rock and don't know what happened, Taylor Swift won the award for "Best Pop" video. As she was accepting her award, Kanye comes on stage and grabs the mic from her and says "Beyonce had one of the best video of all times!". This was like the first award of the evening! I think that fifth of Hen that he had on the red carpet had a major role in his running up there. He then released a statement/appology on his blog:
I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!
Now after all that, the final award of the evening was "Video Of The Year" & Mrs. Carter, Beyonce took it, but during her acceptance speech, instead of takin the time to do her thank you's, she brought up Taylor Swift so she could get her shine on! Crazy! Classy! I love it! Maybe next year more crazy shit will happen & I'll be able to be there! *crosses fingers*

UPDATE: Yeezie has taken off the fat appology above off his blog and has now posted this...
I feel like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents" when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave...That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry.
Honestly, I don't hate Kanye for what he did. I feel bad for Taylor but it is what it is and I'm sure every party involved is more famous than ever.

No comments: