Friday, September 18, 2009

D. Black's Release Party

I didn't have MY camera with me so the pics I got are not the best quality and I can't upload them yet. Anyway, the whole entire night was on point. I gotta give it up to Sportn' Life for putting on an amazing show. It was my first time seeing Darrius Willrich at They Live on stage & they both killed it. I'm a new fan of both so expect to see music from them up on the blog sometime soon. Of course my fav group Dyme Def did they're thang as well, but the dude who we all came down to see was D. Black. It's been a while since I see my guy perform and I will say he gave a great show. From the first song, down to the end. He brought out the whole Sportn' Life camp and had the whole building feelin it. If you missed it, too bad for you. Pics comin shortly...

No comments: