Friday, March 27, 2009

What a Great Night!

Had an excellent night last night. I got to network between both clubs, Venom & Twilight. Was with my family doin our thang, what up D.O.E.! The performances were hott. Shout out to Jonni Boy, Clemm Rishad, Strik & Krusal holdin it down for the Tac! I see you 253! Another shout out to Mr. Diggz. My bad sweetie for missin the performance, but I told you I GOT YOU! The best part of my night tho was meetin Mr. "Go DJ" himself, Mannie Fresh. What a sweetheart! Just think about how close to Weezy I was. Separated by one degree of a person! OH MAN! Anyway, I told him how I'm tryna do it major in the town & he seem'd into it. Enough to shout your girl out! =D Everyday, the dream gets realer & realer. Thank you Lord. You are soooo GOOD. This really is my "Golden Year"!

1 comment:

TinaJO said...

its your golden year too? mines too! YEAH! but so far, not too golden. haha!