Monday, March 16, 2009

Seattle Hip-Hop.

Did you even know it existed?! Well let me be the one to inform you that it sure does. I attended a show that my good friend Terry aka Gameboy took me too & I must say that I was very impressed. The main artist was a guy named Speedy & there were two other local artists, Neema & Cool Nutz, that I catched performing before him. I'm not gonna tell you my opinion on him or them because I want you to stay tuned to my latest project, my PERSONAL VIDEO reviews on Seattle Hip-Hop! Anyway, I will just say the show was dope, it was a great way to network & I just wanna shout out & also thank Gameboy aka Mr. Jugga Hill for having me come along. & everyone watch out for his latest project this coming summer....Trust me! It's gonna be a HOTT one.

& like I said, stay tuned for my new project, my PERSONAL VIDEO reviews on local artist. If you know me, then you know it's gonna be somethin to watch!

No comments: