Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Night...

Was great. Another show, more networking, more connects. It was a little different 'cause it was singers this time, which I loved! My guy Zach Bruce killed it. I've never seen him perform before, but I must say he is very good at what he does. Shout out to B. Leo, Jay Townsend, & Draze as well for doin ya'll thang. I didn't even know Bruce was a rapper! & for his first performance, he did pretty good!

Anyway, with more & more shows, everyone will start to know Ms. Casey CARTER & see that my intentions & motives are MAJOR. I'm stuck in love with music but I don't sing, rap, produce, but what I can do is talk my ass off. So I'm here to spread any and all the words. Whether it be someones music, club, event, business, whatever. Trust me, the Town will start wakin up real soon....oh yeah did I mention IT'S ALL ABOUT THE D.O.E?! =)

No comments: