Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dr. Carter: ON LOVE.

I have a good friend that just recently got into a relationship with a great guy. She really likes him and everything is going great, but he wants her to quit drinking, smoking & going out. She does agree that she does want to stop smoking as well but there is still a desire for her to go out and kick it with her friends and also drink.

I say if he likes you for you, then there should be no wanting to change you. He started messin with you while you were doing what you do, and its not like you go out every single night, you just like to have fun. It’s always been you. I also say that if he really was that guy, then you would want to change for him anyway and it would just be a great understanding between the two of you. It just seems to me like he’s trying to change you for him, and yeah maybe his intentions aren’t bad, but if YOU don’t want to change, then don’t. When your ready to give up your fun and settle down, you will know when the time is right.

Now if you know me, you know I’ve been through it ALL. Trust me, so if any of you ladies or even guys need advice on love, please send me your questions/concerns to mscaseycarter@gmail.com. I will post your question and answer as raw as I can without exposing who you are. =)

No comments: