Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend Giiiirl...

What a busy weekend! So it started off on Thursday at SeeSound for ZNI & DJ Charma's party for the Yankees. Then on Friday, my fav. group in Town, Dyme Def, had a show at the Crocodile. Mad Rad also performed. The whole show was sick. My guys also had me in there giggin like I was at the club! Lol. Then Sat I hosted a party in the Tac at Maggies for my guy Johnni Boy. I hope you all enjoy the pics. Next weekend will be crazy once again. I'm hosting ZNI's EP release party (the flyer is right there on the side) at the Crocodile. It's gonna be the first show I ever host so this should be fun! & on Sat my guys at 5ive Star are havin an Old School Prom. I'll post the flyer as soon as I get it.

Click here for thee rest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo this is khang the asian guy phillip the tall black guy and abomi lamar. the people you seen at the mall on monday. this is my number phillips 425-274-5365
and khangs 206-484-5239 get at us so you can give us more info about the things you told us today
peace