Friday, October 24, 2008

Weezy, Weezy, Weezy....Baby momma!


Alright so everyone has been buzzing about this whole "Lil Wayne baby momma" thing. So heres all the scoop I've been reading up on....

First Lil Wayne announced at the filming of the BET Hip-Hop awards
on Saturday when he received an award that he was expecting a son in a "couple of days". That was a shocker to a lot of people, well I think everyone 'cause I don't think anyone but his close peers knew about this one.

Also at the awards he was wearing a ring on his ring finger, which led people to believe that he was in fact married.

Who was the lucky lady droppin the baby, & who
was this rapstar married to? Most people were pointing to his old flame, Nivea. She had just recently divorced singer, The American Dream & people have been saying they were getting back together, or were back together. She even had a new song that she did with Yung Money artist Mack Maine titled "Happy Bday Wayne" on her MySpace page in which she said she loved him more than she has ever loved him.

I believed it was Nivea too, and was so happy for the 2 because I loved them together. Plus she was there before the big "Wayne Hype" came to full effect. Also his songs he wrote about her after their break-up were some of the best "bitch songs" I ever heard.

Now when I say "bitch songs", I mean songs that are soft & for the females but are by rappers.

BUUUUUT, we were all wrong. It wasn't Nivea who was having a baby. It was a vietnamese/white girl named Sarah from Cincinatti, Ohio who was the one who had the baby! She had a boy on Wednesday, October 22nd. The babies name is Dwayne Michael Carter III. I read that the girl is fresh 21 and also has another kid. She's also rumored to have fucked with a Bengal's player & maybe even some other celeb's.





























I ain't knockin her though, she is cute & I know that baby is gonna be so adorable regardless of how ugly everyone think Wayne is. Black/Asian/White? Oh yeah, thats gonna be a little pretty boy right there. & as The Best Rappe
r Alive as his father, you know he's set.

BUT
DAMN! This took everyone, including me, by total suprise!! I did not expect this one at all. First off a new baby? Then it's by this asian girl? I knew Wayne liked asian girls though. Haha, after watching that video with Poppa Birdman, "I Run This" & the T-Wayne video for "I Can't Believe It", I figured he had to have had something for us rice eaters =).

Congrats to you both though on a new son! I can't wait t
o see what the little gobblin looks like!

Oh yeah & the ring on his ring finger? They're saying that him & Nivea are in fact toge
ther & they are working things out. It's not a wedding ring or an engagment ring, but more so a "promise" ring to her. He's "married to the game" right now & thats it. I hope those 2 work out, like I said, I love them together.
*thanks to mediatakeout.com for the pics & the joose.

1 comment:

NAEROX* said...

..you WOULD have the whole story, with pics & everything lol