Friday, October 24, 2008

Cassie to be new member of Danity Kane?
















Oh hell no. So I read on one of my favorite gossip sites, mediatakeout.com that Cassie could possibly be the new member of Danity Kane. It isn't a fact yet, but if so, oh lord.

First of all this chick couldn't sing if her life depended on it. I ain't gonna front, I loved her song "Me & You" when it first came out. I was at the club giggin when I would hear it. Then she just died down after that. I mean come on, she has Weezy on her latest single, "Official Girl" & it still sounds like crap to my ears. If he couldn't help her out, I don't know what will. I will say that she is a very beautiful girl (no homo) & I think she should just stick to video modeling. She did a great job in the Kanye "Stronger" video.

It's funny cause I always said that Diddy was hookin up with Aubrey & thats why she always was able to come back at him so smartly. Maybe he just got tired of the broad & finally let her go. Now Cassie? It's always been a rumor that he's been smackin those. I wouldn't doubt it anyway, cause how the hell could this tone-def girl get signed to a MAJOR record label?

Let's just hope Danity Kane get it together & provide us with more entertainment for "Making the Band"!



No comments: