Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally starting this bad boy up!

Hola world! The names Casey CARTER. I finally started up my own blog site & I hope you all enjoy this. =) I recently started my "radio" page on myspace.com & I must say I have been gettin some-what of some love from my peers. Not as much as I wanted, but oh well, fame starts slow, ya know.

I think I'm still going to keep my "radio" page though & keep posting songs & things that have to do with music. I always find all the new songs, so why not share it with yall?

Wanna check out the radio page? please go to myspace.com/caseycarterradio. I'm sure you'll hear a song your in love with or haven't heard. One or the other, your gonna love it.

So anyways, back to me. The reason I started doing this is because I just realized one day I know a lot of joose & why not comment on it? I always have an opinion on everything. I love the celebrity gossip world and also always know and find out EVERYTHING. Whether it be in the Hollywood world, or in the real world like here in my lovely city of Seattle!...so why not blog about it? I also really really REALLY want to be on the radio. I just think that would be a perfect job for myself. I don't think I've shut up since I learned how to talk, so why not do what I love most, listen to music & talk!

I hope you all enjoy this blog & hopefully you come back for more and more...and more!!

Gracias,
Casey CARTER.

No comments: