Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dyme Def.

S.E.V., Brainstorm & Fearce Villain are the 3 dudes that make Dyme Def. I'm tellin you these guys are gonna really be the ones to put The Town on the map. They are seriously dope at what they do. You can tell by their music that rapping & producin come oh-so naturaaal to them.

To prepare myself for their concert, I've been bumpin their "3 Bad Brothaaaz" mixtape non-stop this week & I have truly become a fan! They have a sound that I would brand as that "Seattle Sound", unlike other local artists (I mean this in no dis-respect) who are more influenced by the other regions of this country (The South, East Coast, Bay Area, etc...). Each member brings somethin different to the table but they all compliment each other real well. & I swear everytime I hear one of Brain's beats, it feels like somethin "Grand" is bout to happen. Like the King is comin or somethin major is bout to pop off. I love it!

This week the group was featured in 2 Seattle publishing's, The Seattle Weekly & also our only MAJOR paper, The Seattle Times. If that ain't a good look, then I don't know what to tell you. Dyme Def will be also goin on tour Saigon this comin May.

For more on Dyme Def, click these links:
*You can also catch them tonite @ The Crocodile for their Record Release show.

No comments: