Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jon & Kate Plus Eight


If you know me, then you know this is one of my FAVORITE shows. I am border-line obssessed, lol. Anyways, its about a couple, Jon & Kate. She's white, he's half Korean & white. She wasn't able to get pregnant so they ended up doing fertility treatments, and got pregnant with twin girls. They ended up trying for one more and ended up with sextuplets! 3 more girls & 3 boys. The kids names are Mady, Kara, Collin, Joel, Aaden, Leah, Alexis & Hannah. I could tell you about each of them & their personality, but I'll let you get to know them yourself. You guys seriously should watch this show! The kids are toooooo freakin precious. Everyone that I put onto this show now is in love with it! =)

It's on TLC (The Learning Channel) so check your local listings!

No comments: