Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tha Bizness.

Have you heard them? Do you know who they are? Probably not. Their a production team of two guys by the names of Dow & J.Hen. You've probably heard a few of their beats though. "Hair Braider" by R. Kelly, "Every Girl" by Young Money, oh yeah, and "My President" by Jeezy. Sound familiar now? Well what I bet you didn't know was that this hot duo was from SEATTLE! Yes, SEATTLE! I knew Seattle had good producers, but damn! I didn't think they were gettin out there like that!

Even though I'm not tryin to make beats or nothin, I'm still lookin at these two as an inspiration. With so much hate & doubt in this city of rain, it's hard sometimes to believe that your gonna make it out here. I'm glad I'm startin to see lots of Seattle cats makin it in this hard to break industry! & I can't wait to make my break in any & everything I do!
Want to learn more about Tha Bizness? Click Me.

No comments: